Data Consolidation and Standardization
Name Seeker ensures that your addresses are standardized to meet the United States Postal Service requirements. This process includes:
- Validation and correction of street, city and state
- Standardized street prefix, suffix and secondary address components
- ZIP+4 codes are enhanced, added if missing and corrected
- United States Postal Service Carrier Route Codes are added
- Delivery Point Bar Code data is added
- Undeliverable addresses are identified and tagged
Coding Accuracy Support System
Name Seeker provides a coding accuracy system that improves the address accuracy of 5-digit ZIP, ZIP+4, carrier route and delivery point bar codes. With our incorporated DPVTM logic, we can further determine if the ZIP+4 coded address is recognized as a valid delivery within the USPS delivery network, further strengthening the quality and deliverability of your address list.
National Change of Address
This service matches database records with that of the USPS records of NCOALink to improve accuracy. The USPS NCOALink is a database of millions of permanent address changes, updated weekly and covering reported move information. Our NCOALink service identifies individual, family, and business movers and is passed against the USPS NCOALink database monthly to ensure we maintain the most current address on each consumer record. Considering that approximately 17% of Americans move every year, utilizing NCOALink is a crucial component of data hygiene.